Background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME WEDNESDAY

IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT:

I love animals, especially dogs, and get very upset when they are treated badly.

I think George Clooney is the hottest man alive .....aside from Big Brother Lane...Love you Lane lol














I absolutely cannot stand grasshoppers ...They gross me out and I will not get near them...which has created quite a problem seeing how they are everywhere near my house.  I will come home for lunch and there will be one on my back door.  I will sit there and throw rocks at him until he moves haha



I get extremely annoyed when people cannot spell.....IT DRIVES ME INSANE.

I secretly love reality TV...shhhhh don't tell



Even though there are some decisions in life that I have made, I do not regret anything.  I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and that you must make mistakes in order to learn from them.  I wouldn't trade my life or my life experiences for the world.

I'm very skeptical when it comes to "soul mates".  I have met several guys and insisted that they were my soul mate....just to find out that their soul jumped into the pants of the girl down the road haha.  I have extremely bad luck/bad relationships/etc.....but who knows .... maybe there is such thing as a soul mate.



and last but certainly not least...............


I LOVE VODKA and diet coke.....yes it is weird...but its my fav.




2 comments:

  1. I think you and Lane are soulmates! Yall would be a great couple. I love Lane too and he cracks me up on big brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you on the dogs!!

    ps...i tagged you in a little game of '8 Questions'

    ReplyDelete