Background

Friday, August 20, 2010

FORGIVE ME FRIDAY!

Happy Friday to all.  First of all let me say that this blog is not titled Forgive me Friday to preach and ask forgiveness for all my sins.  Nor is it some holier than thou blog about why you should go to church or your going to hell. Nope...this is just a humorous attempt to make fun of myself for all of the crazy/less glamorous things I have done this week. Here goes nothing........


FORGIVE ME FOR.......

  • Throwing an entire carton of milk away that went bad

  • Skipping 10 minutes of running to get my Latte at Starbucks

  • Not getting on to Kayla for getting into the trash...just because her little face is too cute

  • Wasting an entire day on facebook/blogging instead of actually working

  • Ordering the Zumba DVD haha

  • Drinking a whole bottle of wine...By myself

  • Secretly wishing that Lane and Brittany from Big Brother would get together and if they dont I would like to have first dibs.... HE IS BEAUTIFUL

  • Buying $200.00 worth of groceries but still being addicted to Schlotskys

  • Taking money from my savings account to shop for everything for myself

  • Planning devious plots with K-SMI (some of which have back fired)

  • Reading complete strangers blogs and laughing for hours

  • Chasing around a cheating spouse of one of our clients-a whole other story LOL

  • Drinking almost the entire jug of water at work and playing it off as it wasn't me

  • Having the biggest crush on our investigator....even though he is married (he is super hot)

  • Only buying plastic cups, silverware and plates- just so that I do not have to do dishes

  • Not having a dishwasher and doing damage on the economy..oops

  • Anything that happens this weekend....It could get crazy...fair warning

  • NOT GIVING A DAMN ABOUT A CERTAIN EX AND MOVING ON WITH LIFE...FINALLY!
Well I have a very eventful weekend ahead of me...so that could possibly be an entire blog next week I am sure.  Can't wait for whats in store for me.  Everyone have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment