Background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

YOU WANT ME TO MOVE WHAT?????

Before I forget...In response to yesterday's blog...I tried my Zumba DVD again last night and please don't waste your money.  Just go get you a set of maraca's and download a Latin CD and dance your ass off.  This is basically what the $70.00 DVD entails.  Thank the lord I was not doing this workout in public.  It is basically doing aerobics and then he has you add in your hips..It was all I could do to keep up with the aerobics part much less start shaking my hips.  I am a dancer and have rhythm and still was extremely embarrassed so I feel bad for a less experienced person.  I was even out loud laughing at myself to the point I was in tears.  Then we get to the "Belly Dancing" section of the DVD....HAHAHAHAH oh my lord if someone was video taping I could have won America's Funniest Home Videos.  WHAT A NIGHTMARE! They start playing this Arabian music and dancing around like Genie in A Bottle video.....At that point I cha-cha'd right over and shut off the DVD.....I'm done.  If anyone would like to purchase the Zumba Home DVD system please call me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment