Background

Friday, September 3, 2010

8 QUESTIONS.......

I was asked by A Real Housewife to answer her 8 Questions....So here goes........



1. What would you request for your last meal?

NO QUESTIONS ASKED......Olive Garden!!!! Chicken Parm., Salad, Breadsticks....yummmmm


2. Who are you closest to in your family and why?

I am closest to my mother. Even though we fight with each other constantly, she has always been there for me and has gotten me out of ALOT of trouble and bailed me out on numerous occasions.  She is my number one fan !!!


3. Who is your favorite artist and current song?

My favorite artist is Sara Evans....she has gone through her fair share of Bullshit and lived to sing about it.  When she is happy and in love she sings about it and when she is heartbroken and alone she sings to piss off the douche bag.  Favorite song ....hands down ....Right now at least is A Little Bit Stronger.....I can much relate to her song!!!


4. Favorite dessert?

I'm going to be boring here and say chocolate brownies ...like cheapo out of the box mix. haha  OR homemade rice crispy treats. 


5. What outfit is your 'go-to' outfit that always makes you feel fabulous?

Probably just jeans and heels.  Keep it simple


6. What is your least favorite aspect of your current job?

It is just a temporary job (like for the next year) My least favorite is the money or the lack thereof.  It is a ZERO stress job and SUPER easy so I would not expect to get paid alot but I do have the absolute best bosses who are caring and very nice.


7. When you were a kid, what was your dream job?

I really wanted to be a Vet or a Marine Biologist.   HAHA...both requiring wayyyyy too much math and/or science for this girl!


8. Do you prefer online shopping or actually going to the store?

Because I moved and have basically no stores in this town, I have started doing some online shopping but I definitely prefer actually going shopping. I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment